Alien Grey Sighting in Hartford, Maine on May 14, 2017

Grey's are the most reported alien type of any kind, we see them in tv movies ads ect. Here is a recent report of a Grey showing up in someones room and seems to be recurring.

Sighting Basics

Case Number83786
Date of the Sighting2017-05-14 00:00
Date Submitted2017-05-16 22:11 (Reported 2 Days Later)
Time ZoneAmerica/New York
SourceMUFON
SummaryI was sleeping woke up paralyzed lights humming grey dark alien form above my body on a dark shelf 

Sighting Location

CityHartford
RegionMaine
CoutntryUnited States
Postal Code04220
Latitude44.34775
Longitude-70.28491

Sighting Details

I was asleep then suddenly awoke to see the brightest light beaming throughout my room with a soft humming it had to appeared to come from outside my bedroom window, after closing my eyes and opening them again, i looked up towards my ceiling and there was a large dark shelf (i do not have a shelf above my bed)there sitting in a leaning crouching position looking down at me was a typical grey alien form he was completely pitch black but i could see his outline completely, i was paralyzed and could not move after i closed my eyes again and opened them he was gone but the shelf was still there, closing my eyes one more time and opening again the shelf was gone. i have been experiencing severe nose bleeds, strange frequency codes coming over my walkie talkies, electrical interference when i go near objects such as cash registers, anything that transmits waves of a certain kind. i have also had a urgency to walk out into my woods for no reason. there has been black suvs with tinted windows in my area. there is so much more and ever since i wake up every night sparatically, my dr. even prescribed me a high dose sleeping pill which has not effect. also family members have noticed my eye color turning a whiter shade.

Comments

Popular Posts